Usage Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website and its content; by using this website (whether you are a subscribed user or a guest), you accept these terms and conditions in full.
For the purpose of the following terms and conditions, “The Keynote Lab” means TheKeynoteLab.com website and the entire material included on it, including, but not limited to, all images, texts, design, and concept unless stated otherwise.
copyrights and intellectual property
The Keynote Lab is owned by Lidor Wyssocky, who is the owner of the copyrights for its entire content.
Any usage permitted by the following terms or by explicit written consent by Lidor Wyssocky mandates the inclusion of a proper Attribution to Lidor Wyssocky, a link to TheKeynoteLab.com, and the above copyright notice.
The following terms and logos are trademarks owned by Lidor Wyssocky: The Keynote Lab™, The Yellow Spice™.
You are free to make Personal Non-Commercial use of any material available to you (as a guest or as a member) throughout The Keynote Lab website. Any usage beyond Personal Non-Commercial is subjected to an explicit approval in writing by Lidor Wyssocky.
You must not share any material available for members only (as listed in the Member Zone). The usage of this content is permitted for users with an active membership only.
All subscriptions are personal and non-transferable. You must not share your login details with others inside your organization or outside of it.
Some content on the site is accessible to active members only based on their subscription plan. Other content is free for browsing and usage.
Subscribing to The Keynote Lab Newsletter does not grant you access to the restricted content.
We use third-party payment gateways (e.g. PayPal®) and therefore we are never exposed to your credit card information or any other payment details except your email address and name.
All Subscriptions are personal and cannot be transferred or shared unless specifically noted otherwise in the subscription plan.
By signing up to one of our paid membership plans you agree to receive digitally signed electronic invoices and receipts.
By signing up to one of our paid or non-paid plans you will be added also as a subscriber to The Keynote Lab newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
- You will not use the website and its content for any commercial use (including but not limited to reselling content, selling services based on the content, distributing content etc.).
- Your account is personal. You must not share your account with other people or organizations.
- You will not copy content from The Keynote Lab or share it with others, except for regular social sharing with a link back to TheKeynoteLab.com for non-commercial purposes.
- You will not copy, publish, build upon, or redistribute any of the website content whether for commercial use or any other use without an explicit written permission from Lidor Wyssocky.
- You will not upload any material which infringes the copyrights of a third party.
- You will not upload any material which might be considered violent, pornographic, or disrespectful to others. In any case, the Admin and Editors of seempli.com have the right to remove any content as they see fit.
- You will not upload any file containing malware, spyware, computer viruses, or any other type of code which can damage the website, the servers it is hosted on, or other users.
- You will not post any commercial material or use the website to promote a business or an organization.
- You will not try to access content marked as blocked for your subscription level or for website guests.
acceptable use policy
You agree not to use this website to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the website any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the website unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages; (iii) use the website to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the website, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the website; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the website, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the website.
limitations on liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the owner of this website or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if the owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
Last Updated: September 18, 2021